- 19 April:Outstanding PAYE tax and Class 1 NICs – postal payments must reach your HMRC Accounts Office
- 22 April: Outstanding PAYE tax and Class 1 NIC – cleared electronic payments reach HMRC bank account
- 19 May: File your Employer Annual Return (P35 and P14s)
- 31 May: Give each relevant employee a form P60
- 6 July: File expenses and benefits annual return (forms P11D, P9D and P11D(b)) if applicable – give a copy to your employees
- 19 July: Class 1A NICs – postal payments must reach your HMRC Accounts Office
- 22 July: Class 1A NICs – cleared electronic payments must reach HMRC bank account
As well as all these tasks don’t forget that from 1st April 2012 VAT registered companies will also have to submit VAT Returns online and pay any VAT due electronically.