Content is your king for marketing
Content Remains King
Creating amazing content should be a priority for any company, regardless of industry. A form of inbound marketing, content marketing aims to provide information to current customers and potential prospects in order to build trust, develop the brand, and ensure your brand is seen as an expert in the subject matter.
Not a new trend by any means, this year the Content Marketing Institute has released survey figures illustrating 86% of B2B organizations have a strategic content marketing strategy. This staggering number should be an incentive to any business that is lacking a content marketing strategy to invest in their marketing budget and start developing engaging and insightful content, or risk being left behind.
An added benefit to stepping up quality content generation is a boost in search engine ranking, but the real power of content lies in the effect it has on perception of your brand. In order to illustrate this, have a look at these eye-opening statistics:
- 80% of business decision-makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus an advertisement.
- Ninety percent of consumers find custom content useful, and 78 percent believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships with them.
- 58% of consumers consider companies that produce video content to be more trustworthy.
- 71% of consumers say that videos leave a positive impression of a company.
- Content marketing costs less than traditional, outbound marketing. Statistics show that content marketing costs 62 percent less per lead than outbound marketing.
If you would like any advice about website optimization and marketing please don’t hesitate to contact our website team today on 01405 765782